12 (57.1%)
I want less versions period.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 22, 2017, 04:09:21 AM

NovaBUS LFS

Re: NovaBUS LFS
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2017, 10:40:01 AM »
Lol i still have the old version and the new one and they both work. Would binding a new action help with my question of how to only open one door?

You have to create a new .bus file for it to use, another model.cfg (the two are immensely different) and replace the headlights.  and voilá, Gen IV LFS

I was gonna ask the same thing :) I still have the old version as well. I'd like to add the 4th Gen. If I added the one from the old version what would I need to do script-wise?

Thanks. This might be a silly question but the SPT folder inside the main folder what is that for? Is it to assist in making the LFS gen 4 if we wanna do that? and I'm not sure what SPT stands for. If you could please clarify that would be great. Thanks

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2017, 04:47:21 PM »
I have download LFS _0.72.rar after watching the OMSI LFS videos on youtube. It seems that the 0.72 version is somewhat lacking ins sounds compared to older version of this bus.
One of them being the rattling sounds when the bus hits bumps
The door opening and closing sounds seem to not be working in certain models of this bus

also the the transmission sounds are not working.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Dash5155

• God
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2017, 03:20:03 AM »
I have download LFS _0.72.rar after watching the OMSI LFS videos on youtube. It seems that the 0.72 version is somewhat lacking ins sounds compared to older version of this bus.
The door opening and closing sounds seem to not be working in certain models of this bus

Well if you've seen any of my videos (from Dash5155) you've likely seen my custom sounds. If you want them let me know, I may eventually do a sound pack for this (and many other buses) when it's finished if that's popular demand.
Thanks. This might be a silly question but the SPT folder inside the main folder what is that for? Is it to assist in making the LFS gen 4 if we wanna do that? and I'm not sure what SPT stands for. If you could please clarify that would be great. Thanks
It's short for SEPTA, because the parts are for a SEPTA mod, but yeah the doors, body, and windows are pretty much the same on every Gen IV LFS so if you were to swap out the doors, body, and windows with the ones from the "SPT" folder, you'll have a pretty accurate Gen IV LFS. That and the headlight thing.

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2017, 12:06:35 AM »
Hey Dash. thanks for the quick response. That is very generous of you! I would love those custom sounds. The Nova bus just seems lacking with the stock sounds that it comes with.

I would very much appreciate it.

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2017, 05:09:49 AM »

Well if you've seen any of my videos (from Dash5155) you've likely seen my custom sounds. If you want them let me know, I may eventually do a sound pack for this (and many other buses) when it's finished if that's popular demand.
It's short for SEPTA, because the parts are for a SEPTA mod, but yeah the doors, body, and windows are pretty much the same on every Gen IV LFS so if you were to swap out the doors, body, and windows with the ones from the "SPT" folder, you'll have a pretty accurate Gen IV LFS. That and the headlight thing.

Yea if some custom sounds could be made that'd be great.
Just one thing. I just tried to make the GenIV LFS using the parts from the SPT folder and when I tried to spawn only the wheels showed. Is there something I'm omitting? And will I need to make any changes to the script?

Thanks for your response

Dash5155

• God
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2017, 09:53:35 AM »
218 4:41:43 AM -  -   Error:           vehicles\NovaBus_LFS\model\Gen III\LFS_4_Body.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Die angegebene Datei wurde nicht gefunden
219 4:41:43 AM -  -   Error:           In "vehicles\NovaBus_LFS\model\model_LFS_4_HEV.cfg" there was an error in line 491!

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2017, 05:13:06 PM »
I've noticed that the A/C controls don't work. I don't see any other way to heat/cool the bus, and the passengers get very cranky. Plus, as someone stated before, I don't have any door sounds on any of the Gen II/III models, which is all I have.

MTA3306

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2017, 11:01:32 AM »
I will eventually update this again, but if you want to try to fix the problems yourself, the Blender files were uploaded.

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2017, 12:22:59 AM »
Can anyone help me with getting the Stop request sound to work on this bus as well as the stop announcements. Im currently trying to get it working in Cayuga Map.

Thanks!

Munce

• The (Mostly) Friendly Moderator
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2017, 01:49:18 PM »
On which variant of the Nova Bus LFS does the stop request sound not play on? It might just be a sound.cfg error with that specific bus.
Furious typing, many cups of tea, and lots of OMSI.

Nothin' better than that.

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2017, 04:46:25 PM »
On which variant of the Nova Bus LFS does the stop request sound not play on? It might just be a sound.cfg error with that specific bus.

Hi Munce. Thanks for the reply. On all variants of the Novabus LFS from MTA3306. I mainly use the Gen 2. In the Cayuga map it does not seem to play the stop to stop announcements.

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2017, 08:31:59 PM »
I have tried for days now to get my Nova LFS bus to make stop announcements and stop request noises. I have come to the conclusion that the IBIS works and the make stop announcement hotkey works, and the stop request lights up when the red button is pushed, just no sound is playing. There is even no sound when selecting your route in the IBIS computer.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

MTA3306

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2017, 10:43:15 PM »
I have tried for days now to get my Nova LFS bus to make stop announcements and stop request noises. I have come to the conclusion that the IBIS works and the make stop announcement hotkey works, and the stop request lights up when the red button is pushed, just no sound is playing. There is even no sound when selecting your route in the IBIS computer.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

There are no sounds for the IBIS. North American OCU's don't really make sound to begin with. I've literally just check the buses, and they do play the stop request sound (only three, but the structure of the sound.cfgs are identical). So you'll have to figure out what you're doing wrong, because I haven't changed my copy from the version available for download.

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2017, 09:30:37 AM »
Does anybody know how to make the Gen 4 SEPTA LFS? Like a step-to-step or the model.cfg?